Vision & Mission
“We are in business for small business”
Founded in 2002 by Adebayo Dawodu, SYMPLX STUDIO has served as the solution house for over 400 clients. Our success is due in part to our relationship approach. We get to know our clients. We work and grow with our clients. With decade of experience and expertise in specific industry, we offer a “client need” solutions. No short cut! We involve ourselves with our clients thoughts, we design a solution that yields result and deliver a product that fuels growth.
Our mission is to cultivate progressive relationship with small businesses with specific needs; think, design and deliver effective solution that will help all reach their full potential.
We strive to build on established relationship, be an active contributor to the health and growth of our community and the global economy.
Our focus is always forward and our solutions are client specific. Let us think… Design… Deliver! for you.
- Africa Media Image Project (AMIP) – www.afrioimagetv.org
- Africa Needs U, Inc. (ANU) – www.africaneeds.org
- Sunshine International Summer Camp – www.sunshinecampng.com
- The Fountain Of Life Grace Springs Church (TFOLGS) – www.tfolgs.org
- Immaculate Health Care Services (IHCS) – www.immaculatehcare.com
- Savvy Media – www.savymedia.com
- Joliz, Inc. – www.joliz.com
- Best of shirts – www.bestofshirts.com
- National African Information and Resource Center (NAIRC) – www.thenairc.org
- Brandon Camphor and Oneway – www.bc1way.com
- International Central Gospel Church in Northern Virginia (ICGCVA) – www.icgcva.org